- One (1) wallet containing: $43.00 in mixed currency; expired Nebraska driver's license (picture is not the bearer); Sam's Club membership card; coupon for $0.50 discount on store-brand margarine.
- Three (3) U.S. quarters.
- One (1) U.S. penny displaying image of unknown female. Motto in archaic French, awaiting translation.
- Box of matches containing: three (3) matches, one and a half (1.5) dead crickets.
- Pocketknife, folded. Blade is warped from heat.
- One (1) soul of perfect sadness, weeping. The soul's name is Evelind, and she burns with a fire that cannot be extinguished. Tastes of cinnamon and ash.
- Two (2) latex condoms, unused.
September-October 2015 Issue
1 day ago